Women in Consulting - Case Interview Workshop with DHLC
Due to the great interest, Case Solvers and DHL Consulting bring the Women in Consulting Case Interview Workshop for you again in February!
Foto: Startuj.com (Shutterstock)
Wondering why to join? You should definitely join if...
- you are a woman, and interested in management consulting,
- you want to get your dream job in consulting,
- you want to be well-prepared for your job interview,
- you want to establish international business relationships with the consultants of DHLC and other top-tier university students,
- you are doing your master's degree!
Come and join us on 6 February 2023 between 6 and 7 PM CET (Monday) and 7 February between 5 and 9 PM CET (Tuesday) on Zoom to get the unique Case Solvers experience and the chance to work with DHLC consultants throughout the event!
What will you get at the end of the session?
- Case Solvers trainers will provide participants with a 4 hr long best-in-class Workshop and a 1 hr long Introduction Workshop, which are based on the learning-by-doing principle.
- Trainers will first introduce concepts and frameworks of case interview solving at the Introduction Workshop. Here, participants will also be able to observe a case interview simulation.
- Then, at the workshop, participants will solve & observe 4 case interviews with 4 different real problems and with different interviewers (they will be joined by experts who are DHLC consultants and Case Solvers trainers). Work will be done in groups, and everyone gets a chance to solve at least 1 case and observe the others.
- At the event, we will provide a networking session with DHL Consultants, Case Solvers trainers, and other participants from European top-tier business schools.
- Participants will work hard and get honest and straightforward feedback after each case interview.
- All cases are developed by Case Solvers, based on the 20+ years of experience at top-tier consulting firms.
- Participants will get online materials to follow-up the training and get ready for the interview.
- Participants will become a member of a global network where peers to practice with can be found as well.
- Read handout & watch demo videos &read case interview
6 February, Intro-Workshop:
- 18:00- 18:30 How to approach cases training
- 18:30- 18:50 Case Interview Simulation
- 18:50- 19:00 Q&A
7 February, Workshop:
- 17:00-17:20 Ice breaker
- 17:20-17:50 About DHL Consulting
- 17:50-18:20 Case Interview 1
- 18:20-18:50 Case Interview 2
- 18:50-19:05 Break
- 19:05-19:50 Case Interview 3
- 19:50-20:35 Case Interview 4
- 20:35-20:50 Takeaways (feedback)
- 20:50-21:00 Networking Map & Closing
Do not miss this great opportunity! Sign up until 30 January 2023, 11:59 PM CET!
Please note that the event is capped at 20 participants. We will invite the 20 best applicants at least 1 week prior to the event.
Please note that registration consists of three stages; first, you need to register on the webpage, then upload your CV, and finally sign up for the event. To upload your CV, just scroll down to the 'My Career' section in your profile, where you will find the CV uploader.
Follow our LinkedIn event for the latest information.