The MAX3MIN very short film festival Competition
MAX3MIN is a short film festival where the films are so short they last no longer than 3 minutes.
The festival is born out of the sole intent of telling stories. Film stories condensed in a minimum time, stories about the time that runs fast, stories of feelings that do not need time. Stories you can watch again, as you listen to a song again. Stories that want to propose anything but themselves.
1. Short films will be admitted to the Festival, based on the selection in accordance with the terms of these Regulations, that satisfy the following Requirements:
- Length: maximum three (3) minutes, excluding titles.
- Media: digital.
- Formats allowed: MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, and FLV.
- Language: Candidate’s choice, as long as English subtitles are present.
- Number of productions: maximum of three (3) per applicant.
2. The candidate represents that the work transmitted (and all its contents) is his/her property or that he/she is the owner of all rights thereto, including economic rights to exploit the same.
The candidate undertakes to send to the Festival organisation all documentation proving ownership of the rights to exploit the work (“clearance”), and in particular, all useful information about: synopsis, direction notes, production context of the work, parties with rights, as well as all content and persons present in the work (music, possible soundtrack, images, animations) and the related clearance.
3. The candidate undertakes to indemnify the Festival organisation and hold it harmless from all claims, demands or legal actions by third parties who own the intellectual property rights and/or rights to exploit the works submitted.
4. To send a short film to the Festival Jury, the candidate must register for free at the site (hereinafter also the “Site”) and accept the relevant terms and conditions of use.
The Festival Jury, in its unquestionable judgement, will award the following prizes:
TOP10: ranking made by the Jury of the ten (10) best short films admitted to the Festival.
Audience Award: selection of the three (3) winning films based on online voting by persons registered on the Festival website.
For the top winner of the “TOP10” award, the Festival organization will reimburse the costs to produce a different short film, subject to the candidate submitting relevant supporting documents, up to EUR 3,000 (plus taxes).
How to apply?