Do you want to start your accounting career in an international team?
We are looking for ambitious, proactive, and highly motivated students and fresh graduates.
If you are a team player, but also an individualist who thinks outside the box and you like to work in a dynamic and challenging environment - You are in the right place!
Together we provide financial services for our Western European clients according to the applicable accounting rules of their country. We work, drink, chat, train, and have fun altogether to get the best out of ourselves!
- Posting bank statements
- Posting incoming and outgoing invoices
- Adjustment of total revenues on a monthly basis
- Reconciliation of balances of accounts receivable, payables, bank and
- Intercompany transactions
- Preparation of VAT calculation
- Balance sheet and income statement analysis
- Higher education or the final year of studies
- Professional proficiency in English is required
- Desire to learn and curiosity in work
- Developed team spirit
- Openness, professionalism and kindness in communication
- Focused on details and proactiveness
What we offer:
- Six months paid internship program
- Opportunity to get contract with the company
- Hybrid working model
- Teambuilding activities
- Office snacks