Accounts Payable Analyst (Remote)
Magnify Technology Solutions
Magnify is on a mission to innovate, organize, and simplify the transportation and supply chain industry. We are a strategic transportation solutions partner empowering key stakeholders in the logistics ecosystem to reduce costs and drive optimal supply chain network efficiency and sustainably. To accomplish our mission, we are bringing together the best minds in technology, data science, engineering, and freight transportation.
We are looking for a remote AP Analyst to join our Logistics Sales team.
- Manage the carrier relationship through email inquiries, phone calls, and invoice processing.
- Responsible for escalating rate disputes and billing errors, issuing Comchecks, and reducing outstanding carrier payment obligations.
- Review carrier invoices to assist in resolving payment issues
- Serve as liaison between carriers and booking reps
- Monitor and manage carrier invoices in review, unbilled, approved and posted status
- Follow up on cash application inquires by carriers
- Manage daily case load by resolving billing disputes and closing cases promptly
- Retrieve, upload and submit carrier required documents and invoices for payment
- Follow up with open items including payment inquiries and billing adjustments with carriers
- 1-2 years related experience within transportation & logistics industry
- General accounting knowledge and/or experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability for personal interaction
- Experience with accounting software (e.g. RMIS, Great Plains, etc)
- Proven take charge performer who is effective at multitasking
- Ability to follow through with tasks
- Team player and positive attitude