B1/B2 Licensed Aircraft Mechanic - Line Maintenance
Jat - Tehnika d.o.o.
Rok za prijavu: 14.06.2023.
1., 2. i 3. smena
puno radno vreme
Potrebno je do dve godine radnog iskustva
Klikom na dugme Konkuriši, dalji tok konkurisanja nastavljaš na eksternom sajtu.
About the job
JAT Tehnika is a part of the Avia Prime Group, specializing in the technical service of aircrafts. As the Avia Prime Group we operate in three European countries – Poland, Serbia and Slovenia and provide service of numerous aircraft types.
We are an international organization with rich and diverse experience. To our clients we offer the highest quality of services and support all over the world
Due to the dynamic development we are looking for B1 / B2 Licensed Aircraft Mechanic.
- Providing maintenance of aircrafts in the field of Line Maintenance, both scheduled and unscheduled checks
- Performing maintenance to the highest airworthiness standards in compliance with all applicable measures, regulations and procedures (according to the EASA 145 standard, MOE, but also the regulations of the DCV RS), in the domain of his work
- Ensuring that all performed activities are confirmed in the technical documentation and computer system
- Ensuring that both scheduled and unscheduled tasks are performed in timely manner
- Ensuring that Airworthiness, Safety and Quality Controls are complied with at all times
- Holding an SRB Part – 66 license cat. B1 and/or B2 (EASA Part-66 License desirable)
- Several years of experience as Certifying Staff
- Experience in servicing following aircraft type(s):
- B737 CL/NG/MAX
- A320 CEO/NEO
- ATR 42/72
- ERJ 170/190
- Good knowledge of Civil Aviation Regulations - CAA, EASA, FAA
- Availability for business trips
- Relevant experience working within a Part 145 environment
- Very good written and spoken English knowledge
- Independence in action and organizational skills
- International work environment
- Challenging work tasks in dynamically growing organization
- Participation in development and implementation of new solutions in the company