Nano Interactive d.o.o.
We are one of Europe’s premier providers for Live Intent identity-free targeting. Our award-winning live intent identity-free targeting solution (LIIFT ™) understands the live intent of users plus the deeper meaning and sentiment of the campaign environment to deliver powerful campaign results without the use of identifiers.
More information at: www.nanointeractive.com
We currently serve 1.5 billion ad requests per day in the EU and the USA. Our average response time is less than 10ms. We take pride in TDD, 92% unit test coverage, integration and end2end tests, CI/CD.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining our ad serving platform and Restful API service.
What we are looking for
- Good understanding of the OOP terminology and principles
- Understanding and use of basic design patterns
- Strong knowledge of PHP or any other widely used programming language
- Understanding of relational databases
- Ability to communicate, write and read in English
- Degree in engineering/math or any other IT related fields or at least 2 year experience in programming
- Experience in the online advertising industry
- Experience with NoSQL (Scylla (Cassandra), Redis, MongoDb, Prometheus)
- Experience with RESTful API
- Understanding of TDD i testing in general
- Experience in Agile environment (Scrum, Sprint, Pair programming)
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to grow professionally
- Private health care