Our global brand Limolabs (www.limolabs.com) operated by Globalkom in Serbia is currently seeking a Bookkeeping Assistant for a position in the e-commerce business. We are looking for someone to help our client coordinate all of their internal back-office work.
- Process invoices and daily transactions and expenses
- Identify and solve discrepancies in invoices
- Update and maintain accounting software with products and vendors
- Communicate with vendors regarding invoices and orders
- Process and follow up on purchase orders
- Perform administrative support functions
- Work experience in an accounting related field
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel, QuickBooks Online and Outlook
- Highly detail-oriented
- Ability and technical knowledge to develop organizational systems
- Ability to accept and respond to changes quickly
- Ability to assess situations and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Resourcefulness in gathering information through email and team messages
- Patience in looking for solutions when completing tasks
- Persistence when met with challenges
- Must be a team player! Our client is a small business and each team member is integral!
- Work in a team of young and dynamic professionals
- All the necessary equipment (including laptop, monitor, headset etc.)
- International environment
We will only consider applications submitted in English.