BRASIDAS Youth Talent Program - Internship
Get the experience you need to launch your career with BRASIDAS Youth Talent Program
This is an exciting 6-month opportunity where you will be helping us develop and deliver our projects while acquiring new skills,
knowledge and experience needed to set your career path in the right direction!
BRASIDAS is looking for ambitious individuals to join our team in Belgrade.
Brasidas Group offers premium, bespoke business intelligence, and risk advisory services based on the Swiss tenets of quality, discretion, reliability, veracity, and timeliness. As a global advisory partner, our objective is to identify tomorrow’s international news today and deliver relevant facts that have a direct impact on clients’ decision-making processes.
Our client base includes global organizations, financial institutions, high-net-worth individuals, wealth managers, and law firms in the private sector, as well as NGOs, political administrations, government entities, and other geopolitical organizations in the public sector.
We recognize the uniqueness of client’s requirements and offer customized services and innovative solutions that allow clients to face their challenges with confidence.
By joining Brasidas Group, you will be part of a collective endeavor in which our boutique structure, coupled with our team's experience and inventiveness, comes together to make the best possible experience for our clients.
Brasidas Group is looking for interns for its Belgrade office who
would support corporate due diligence investigations and reputational assessments. This position would work closely with senior-level analysts and project managers on these projects.
If you like challenges, have a passion for problem-solving, and an interest in current global events, and you want to enlarge your geopolitical knowledge, then you are the right person for us!
- Six months paid, full-time internship for three candidates, starting from March 2024, with the possibility of employment after the program;
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly motivated professionals in a friendly and dynamic international work environment;
- Introduction and full training in the basics of investigative work across different industries and topics.
- Possibility for career advancement and personal development;
- Management is open to your ideas.
- Fast-paced and challenging environment with a lot of opportunities to learn.
- International exposure through collaboration with our colleagues from other offices.
- Pet-friendly office.
Candidates must have strong research (surface web, databases, social media) and report writing potential as well as the ability to elicit insights from relevant human sources (HUMINT).
Duties and Tasks
The Intern will support several aspects of project management and report writing, including but not limited to the following:
- Conduct source interviews to confirm or deny assumptions about individuals, companies, or organizations of interest.
- Work closely with different analysts on identifying primary, credible sources;
- Create reports summarizing all the information gathered from source interviews following specific writing styles and formats;
- Conduct open-source research to support ongoing projects.
- Analyze the information collected and create a report in accordance with the set guidelines and format;
- Meet established timelines/deadlines and deliverables.
- Recent or soon-to-be graduates from Bachelor or Master studies in Political Sciences, International Relations, Journalism, Economics or a related field;
- Full English proficiency - both written and spoken (C1 level minimum);
- Preferred knowledge of Spanish, French, or German;
- Full-time availability;
- Strong communication skills- feeling comfortable and able to elicit information from sources;
- Strong research, analytical, and writing skills potential;
- Interest in investigative, analytical work, and further development in this field.
- Time management and multitasking abilities;
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Knowledge of additional foreign language(s);
- Experience with research projects, report writing, and information gathering or experience in the business intelligence field, although not necessary, will be considered a plus.
You will be offered full training, guidance, and mentorship throughout this program with the goal of becoming fully independent in conducting certain aspects of the projects.
If you are up for a challenge of this kind and meet the above requirements, please send your Resume.
All the data that we store about you will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties.