Business Development Representative
This position's primary task will be to work on closing client deals and pipeline management.
Must have an excellent written English skillset
IF YOU ARE NOT VERY PROFICIENT writing custom proposals, contracts - PLEASE DO NOT APPLY
- Pipeline management and follow-ups
- Lead targeting and ranking
- Cold calling, contact prospects, qualify leads, and schedule sales meetings
- Outstanding English skills (near-native level)
- Computer Skills (Tools familiarization)
- B2B sales experience
- Once more, an advantage but not a strict requirement. In essence, you need to understand how businesses sell, what their target markets are, and how we can help them. This is something we can teach you.
- Dependability: Our new team member will need to be organized and efficient, with a keen eye for detail.
- US hours - CST/EST time zones
- This is a full-time position and we are looking for someone who can start immediately. The position is fully remote, so your location does not matter.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- The ability to work from the comfort of your home (or anywhere else)
- A team that will support and assist you at all times
Your application should include the following:
- 1-2 minutes intro video of yourself (You may record it here: https://webcamera.io/)
The video must include the details below:
1. Short introduction of yourself
2. Why are you interested in working with Salesbox?
3. A quick overview of your B2B sales experience/expertise.
Check out our company page...https://www.salesbox.io/
If you think this role would suit you, we are looking forward to hearing from you!