Call center agent with German (+ English)
Valoris Center Outsourcing d.o.o.
Valoris Center is a Business Process Outsourcing company, with more than 15 years of experience in contact center solutions by serving customers all over the world. One of our main missions is to ensure excellence in designing and developing outsourcing services.
Having an innovative attitude and proven experience, we develop long term business partnerships with both our clients and employees.
Valoris’s story began in 2006 by offering inbound and outbound call center services in Romania and we currently offer integrated outsourcing services together with a team of over 700 professionals in Romania and now in Serbia.
The quality of our services is reflected in Valoris team’s training and attitude. We are a reliable partner and employer, which offers security and constantly invests in development.
Our greatest wins are our long-term relationships with both our employees and customers.
Are you communicative, friendly, and always ready to help those around you? You speak both German and English language? Looking for a healthy work environment, amazing colleagues, and real opportunity to grow within a stable company?
Valoris is calling you - join our team!
What will you do?
- Communicate with stakeholders (customers, couriers etc.) via phone, live chat & e-mail
- Proactively handle orders, inbound and outbound calls, and track cases to ensure they are closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Record and update information in the system, process data
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Establish and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show significant level of empathy
- Work to achieve goals specified by the client's work statement, as well as internal goals
- Participate in trainings for professional development
What are we offering?
- Permanent employment (contract for an indefinite period from the first day of employment)
- A competitive salary package and performance bonuses
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- Career and skills development opportunities and training
- Opportunities for long-term professional career
- Super colleagues, internal competitions, and many fun activities.
- A motivating and friendly environment in which every effort is valued
- Work from home possibility
What do we expect?
- Fluency in spoken and written German language (minimum level C1)
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English language (minimum level B1)
- Analytical and effective problem-solving skills
- Empathy and customer service orientation - ability to adapt to the user's personality and culture
- Excellent communication skills - you like to communicate and are passionate about working with people
- Resourcefulness, the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team spirit and cooperation, but also the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Availability to work full-time, organized in 8 hours shifts (8:00h – 22.30h)
Diversity and inclusion are part of our mission and we offer equal opportunities to everyone!
Apply now and let's get to know each other!