Claims Specialist (Trucking industry)
Super Ego Holding - Floyd Inc
Hello Logistics world,
It's time to upgrade your career, by joining the biggest trucking family!
Read our ad carefully, maybe we're looking for someone like you, and let's start rolling!
Let us introduce Super Ego Holding:
- Family owned US based transportation and Logistics Company,
- For years at the very top in this industry and this is not said by our Ego, results speak for themselves!
- So, we can proudly say that we are currently the largest company in IL State and in Serbia that runs trucks for the US market!
- Over 2800 trucks! And they are coming every day!
- Over 700 employees in 5 offices: Chicago, Belgrade, Kragujevac, Novi Sad and Nis!
- Over 20 departments, with organized and defined tasks - you won't do other people's jobs!
- We bravely respond to every single situation you can imagine, there are no obstacles for us!
- We are never tired of improving ourselves - we listen to our employees and their needs!
- We're covering all parts of this industry, having a carrier division, leasing division, big repair shop, brokerage division - if there is any part that you're not familiar with, you can be sure that you will cover it with our help!
- We're onboarding new people every day, and there is more capacity for growth!
Right now we are looking for a Claims Specialist!
What will your work day look like?
- You will be responsible for handling freight, physical damage and liability claims. To investigate and settle claims in accordance with carrier liability rules, regulations and contracts to the company’s transportation partners.
- Responding to incoming calls from drivers regarding potential truck casualty claim situations. Provide complete and thorough instructions on acceptable protocol and follow up accordingly.
- Request complete freight claim paperwork and information from drivers, brokers and others to resolve claims.
- Communication with insurance representatives, inspectors, police officers, other companies, drivers, attorneys, etc.
- Communication with Brokers, Customers and all other services who can help in order to prevent cargo claims.
- Communication with dispatchers, fleet managers, accounting and other departments.
- Maintaining connections and relationships with existing and insurance users.
How do we imagine an ideal new colleague?
- Coming with experience in logistics!
- Coming with a strong sense of working integrity and responsibility.
- Coming with strong attention to detail and superior organizational skills.
- Having well-developed administrative skills.
- Coming with strong analytical and quantitative abilities.
- Having ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, management and third parties even during challenging situations
- Ready to work the second shift (2 pm 10 pm)
- Excellent knowledge of English
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Exclusive team buildings!
- Organized sport and culture events!
- Daily refreshments in the office!
- Parking is provided for all employees’ right next to the building!
- And our office is also at the best location in the city, the bus stop with over 10 lines is right in front of the building!
- We have a great company culture dedicated to your growth & success,
- Opportunity to learn from experts and positive people!