Contact Center Officer - Macedonian language
Nexi RS d.o.o.
Nexi Group is Europe's PayTech company which comes from a powerful strategic merger and integration of Nexi, Nets and SIA, which are among the biggest European players in digital payments with scale, capabilities and proximity to provide the simplest, fastest and safest payment solutions to People, Businesses and Financial Institutions, operating in high-growth, attractive European markets and technologically advanced areas with presence in more than 25 countries.
Contact Center Officer
- Performs system monitoring trough specified applications and tools
- Raise incident reports, tracks ongoing issues, provides proper and up to date information to relevant teams
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting
- Uses established procedures, but have the ability to deviate when needed, and requires only general supervision
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone or email.
- May receive and respond to customer service inquires via mail, fax, or email.
- Working in 24/7 shifts
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of banking & association rules and regulations
- Fluent in Macedonian
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft tools
- Ability to read, write, type, complete basic arithmetic, and multi task
- Customer service and research skills required
- Verbal Communication and Phone Skills