Customer Service Agent – 1st line
Job title: Customer Service Agent – 1st line
Office location with Hybrid working: Belgrade
About the role and the Team:
As a CS Agent at Hyperoptic you will work in an energetic environment with over 150 enthusiastic, empathetic and motivated people. You will overcome obstacles on a daily basis and make every problem an opportunity, moving toward a common goal within a supportive team always ready to help you. As part of one of our customer oriented teams, you would have the opportunity to speak with interesting people from all walks of life, from all four corners of the UK, and to work alongside smart and innovative people from Serbia and UK alike.
What will you be doing?
- Offering first line assistance to customers with technical, billing and admin related queries
- Providing quick and outstanding customer support through all communication channels
- Maintaining clear, accurate customer records, update database records upon request
- Work effectively with team leads and senior agents in timely flagging & resolving all outstanding issues in order to prevent complaints and provide exceptional customer experience
What we are looking for:
- Strong work ethic with an ownership mindset and a positive “can-do” attitude
- Team player who is patient and works well under stress
- Excellent oral and written English skills as well as impeccable communication skills (able to maintain professional and effective yet friendly communication with customers)
- Multitasking and flexibility as well as problem-solving and solution-focused mindset
Why work for us?
We're in your corner and our vision is to be the UK's most loved and desired broadband provider, that shows the way broadband is done!
Awarded Broadband Provider of the Year 2023 Uswitch Telecoms Awards, as voted for by 20,000 customers, plus Fair Terms Gold Award 2023. We're also very proud to have been awarded Great Place to Work Certification (2022-23) and UK's Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (2022)
In our Belgrade office, we work with our UK colleagues in a shared mission: to gigabit Britain. Our office started up in 2013 with what was then 20 developers, now we're more than 700 people and about to move into our brand-new offices. Do you want to be a part of our next adventure?
Going beyond the expected
Whatever we're doing – whether we're liaising with our customers, delivering our network, or working on our company strategy, going beyond the expected is the benchmark for everything we do. How we work is shaped by our three culture principles:
- We work smarter, together
- We stay focused
- We strive for excellence
Some of our key Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' paid holiday increasing each year, to a max of 35
- Extra days off for your birthday, move house and volunteer
- Partnership with SOS Childrens Village
- Private medical insurance
- Travel discounts
- Fit Pass discount
- Technology discount
- Team sports activities
- Massages in the office
- Sweet Tuesdays
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. In fact, this is at the heart of our culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life.
What happens next?
- You apply (please send us your CV in English)
- We carefully review your application
- We'll get back to you — even if it's a no (for now)