Robert Bosch d.o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
At our Pecinci location we are manufacturing and developing wiper systems and wiper blades. By providing a wide product range since decades for our customers and clear view, no matter what weather we create smart solutions to bring safety and comfort to peoples lives. We are looking forward to your application!
- Development of Window lift drive (WLD) applications for Tier- and OEM-customers including relevant release and technical documentation
- Generating of project specific product drawings (offer drawing etc.) including alignment of content with the development engineer
- Responsible for detailed design and drawings of single components e.g. gear housing or connector with customer specific interfaces under guidance by the development engineer
- Generate the product bills of materials (BOM) in SAP including all parts number and documents
- Close cooperation with the with the development engineer and engineering team
- Collaboration in FMEA project team
- Engineering support for localization of WLD production (change of related documents)
- Support / execute engineering changes for documents and bill of materials
- Support of development engineer
- Other activities as instructed by the Employer
- VI level of degree (Mechanical Engineering or similar)
- 0 - 3 years of relevant experience
- English language knowledge both written and spoken
- Other foreign language knowledge is an advantage (German, Italian, French)
- CAD system (advanced) knowledge in NX (Unigraphics Solutions)
- MS-Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of SAP software would be an asset
- Team player with good communication skills
- Ability to work under time pressure
- High degree of motivation / initiative
- Willingness to take part in business trips
Your work-life balance is also valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 22 - 27 days of annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work from home when you need it
Manage your time efficiently. We provide:
- Arranged transportation to the company
- Lunch in our canteen
Your health is most valuable to us, so we have you covered:
- Paid private health insurance
- Mental health and well-being initiatives
- Medical support within the company
- Complete medical examination
- Annual (vacation) bonus
- Performance bonuses
If you believe you are the right candidate and you are able to work #LikeABosch, please send your CV in English using Apply button. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
It will be a pleasure to meet you.