Nano Interactive d.o.o.
We are one of Europe’s premier providers for Live Intent identity-free targeting. Our award-winning live intent identity-free targeting solution (LIIFT ™) understands the live intent of users plus the deeper meaning and sentiment of the campaign environment to deliver powerful campaign results without the use of identifiers.
More information at: www.nanointeractive.com
Here is the challenge: we have more than 200 instances in 4 data centres, AWS, GCP and Digital Ocean. Our infrastructure serves 1.5 billion ad requests per day with an average latency of less than 10ms. We need someone to optimize, automatize and maintain our infrastructure as a part of the DevOps team. You will be responsible for Ansible Tower development, AWS Linux 2, CentOS and Ubuntu deployment and maintenance, Docker images and containers, Jenkins CI, Sysadmin tasks, as well as NoSQL maintenance of our Scylla (Cassandra), MongoDB and Redis clusters.
What we are looking for:
- Strong technical skills and the ability to work in a team
- Experience with Ansible, Cloud Providers (AWS), Sysadmin
- Experience with maintaining relational and non-relational databases (e.g. Scylla (Cassandra), MongoDB, Redis, MySQL, AWS S3)
- Ambition and talent to learn new tools
- Fluency in English
What we expect from you:
- To cooperate and communicate closely with the Development Team
- To be able to work inependently and help our DevOps Team grow
- To be confident comfortable with your work
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to grow professionally
- Private health care