NYC Limousine VIP LLC
DISPATCHERS FOR A LIMOUSINE COMPANY
This is not a remote position!
Rapidly growing US based international Limousine Company has immediate openings for the experienced candidates for the abovementioned position.
- Candidates should have the ability to effectively communicate with English-speaking clients and answer any questions they may have.
- Previous experience in dispatch and in resolving customer complaints relating to various service issues are must!
- Assisting drivers via phone, chat, making schedule for the day, dealing with last minutes requests.
- Experienced in addressing customer complaints in a productive and efficient manner.
- Assign reservations to Drivers and our network of Affiliates.
- Maintain contact with Drivers to support and ensure the delivery of superior service to every client.
- Monitor flight schedules and airports pickup activities.
- Work with Co-workers, Managers, and Drivers to resolve every issue as they arise.
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Beginner to Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word, and Excel required.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including copier, scanner, fax, multi-line telephones and a calculator is required.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage time, and work in a fun but fast paced environment is essential. Knowledge of the following software programs:
- WhatsApp Desktop
- Ring Central Phone System
What we offer:
Fun working environment.
Potential for advancement within the company.
International client base.