GT Internal Operations
Dispatcher & Customer Support representative for a limousine company
Limo Company from Chicago is looking for experienced representatives for the above mention position.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Must have a stable internet connection, Laptop/PC, and headphones.
- Daily communication with English-speaking clients, partners, and chauffeurs.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Experienced in addressing customer complaints in a productive and efficient manner.
- Assisting clients via phone & email by answering all questions, making reservations, fulfilling any requests, and dispatching reservations to chauffeurs and partners worldwide.
- Communicating with chauffeurs at all times making sure everything goes perfectly.
- Tracking flights and airport pick-up activities.
- Advanced/Fluent English - verbal and written communication.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to multitask, manage time and work in a fun but fast-paced environment.
- Limo Anywhere
- WhatsApp Desktop
What we offer:
- Great colleagues and a fun working environment.
- Competitive Salaries.
- Potential for advancement within the company.
- Bonus program.
Salaries range from $550.00 to $900.00 monthly depending on knowledge and experience.
Send your applications electronically (Make sure you include your CV)