Dispatcher/Customer Support Service
CDL Atlas Outsourcing
CDL Atlas has been in business since 2020 providing backoffice outsourcing to top US companies in the Trucking and Ground Transport industry.
We are now looking for candidates to join our team as customer service representative/dispatchers for one of our ground transportation partners. Prior experience is not a must but will be considered as bonus.
- Answering incoming reservation calls
- Making new reservations as well as making changes to existing reservations
- Dispatching fleet (Luxury sedan, SUV, Van, Bus...) in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Coordinate with planning on vehicle availability and needs
- Assigning reservations to Drivers
- Updating current trip status in its duration
- Communicating with drivers and passengers regarding pickup information
- Booking reservations over the phone/email requests via company software
- Calling affiliates worldwide to verify reservations
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong communicator - both on the phone and in writing
- Ability to learn industry software for booking and dispatching
- Experience in customer support/limo industry will be considered as an asset
What can we offer:
- Dedicated paid training and knowledge improvement
- Full-time employment
- Potential for advancement within the company
Please note: We will only consider applications submitted in English.