E-Commerce Administrator with Accounting Experience
CP Development d.o.o. is a private and profitable web development agency, currently experiencing tremendous growth. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity where you can grow personally and professionally, we are the company for you!
What's in it for you:
- Full time employment - you will be working full time from the location of your choice.
- We cover a wide spectrum of e-commerce related subjects where you’ll be gaining valuable experience.
- You will be working with colleagues located in Silicon Valley, California
- Paid sick leave - we care about the wellbeing of all colleagues we work with
- Four weeks paid holidays
- You will learn new technologies, fill in the voids in your existing knowledge
Please only apply if you can work full time and exclusively for us, within these business hours: 4pm -1am CET (so Serbian time) with one hour of pause.
What you will be doing:
- Cross-check order & shipment confirmations and invoices for tax calculation and shipment cost
- Manage tracking numbers and ETA-s
- Cross-check orders with the suppliers
- Report issues related to orders and/or suppliers
- Liaise with Web Content team on product content & images
- Responsibility for maintaining Online product pricing & plans ensuring that price changes are implemented in an accurate & timely manner
- Work with e-Commerce Product manager on all aspects of the e-Shop
- Regular sanity checking of the catalogue
- Manage any issues that arise on the e-Shop & Company Website – raise tickets and follow up with Technology until resolution
- Provide input when required on projects related to the Online Store (e-Shop & Company Website)
- Key member on e-Commerce team focused on optimizing customer experience to drive digital conversion
What you need to apply:
- Accounting Experience
- Computer related skills
- Fluency in English
So, if you have a background in accounting, are fluent in English and see yourself as a member of our team... Please apply now!