Electrical BIM Modeller
Cupac Services Pty Ltd
Cupac Services is looking for new team members!
Electrical BIM Modeller
Office Location: Serbia – Novi Sad
Who are we?
Cupac Services is a multidiscipline engineering service provider. Offering comprehensive technical services from concept to completion across Residential, Industrial, Commercial, Health and Infrastructure industry. The company is located in Australia Sydney, but the majority of employees are located in Serbia. We are looking for a highly motivated BIM Modeller to join and contribute to the success of our growing team. We will train you to be a fully independent BIM electrical engineer, who is able to handle any project and solve complex building related problems by applying technical knowledge and smart software applications.
New member of our team will be working with the Design Manager and another BIM operator on Crows Nest Metro Station located in Sydney. We have been engaged by the electrical contractor to assist with the design development.
· 0-2 years related experience in BIM projects as a Junior electrical Engineer – more experience is a bonus
· Bachelor or Master Degree in electrical Engineering
· Must be detail-oriented, consistent, and highly accurate in the work
· Should have a thorough grasp of engineering modelling and principles.
· Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented professional with strong organizational skills
· Must have good communications skills: interpersonal, listening, oral, and written. English speaking skills is a must
· Ability to set priorities in an efficient and timely manner to meet essential job functions.
· Must be a team player, have a positive attitude, and be a self-starter
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· Highly proficiency in the following software.
· Autodesk Revit MEP
· Microsoft 365 (i.e., Teams, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
· Proficiency in the following desirable.
· Related engineering analysis software
· MEP parametric content creation
· Design experience is a plus
· Being a team player who is flexible and eager to learn
What we offer:
· Training and development in the field of electrical engineering
· Optional specialized technical training of choice
· Flexible working hours – majority of the work can be performed working from home past probatio period
· Annual bonus system
· Opportunity for professional growth and personal development in an international environment
· Chance to learn from the best BIM engineers in Australia
· Work from home up to several days per week
If you want to become part of our team and further develop your skills in engineering and work on some of the most prestigious projects in the world, please forward your up-to-date CV and motivational letter in English electronically.