Embedded Software Developer for Sensors and Instrumentation
PVZ Elektronik AB
PVZ Elektronik AB is an engineering company located in Sweden. Company provides development services in system and hardware design specializing in development of sensors, instrumentation, test and production automation. Our customers are in Sweden and other EU countries. To both meet increasing demand from our customers and implement ideas on own product line we are starting engineering development team in Serbia. We are looking for embedded software developer with cross-functional mindset (HW-SW-test) to work with
- Design, development, integration and debugging of embedded software for sensors and instrumentation.
- Documentation and support for customers.
- Support / participation in HW development.
It’s important for successful candidate:
- Speaking and writing in English. Reading technical documentation and writing technical reports and specifications as well as communicating with colleagues and customers.
- Relevant education and / or experience from development on embedded systems.
- C programming skills.
- Interest and/or experience in one or several of the following fields is desirable:
- Experience with version control software.
- Programming in Assembler,
- Experience with open source RTOS.
- Understanding and experience in analog electronics.
- Practical skills in electronic and physical values measurements.
- Practical skills in electronic hardware debugging.
- Experience in development of communicating systems.
- Experience of work according ISO9001 requirements. Generally, interest for quality assurance and properly structured work.
- Knowledge of production processes in electronics, plastics handling, tooling etc.
We are keen to start building the team with beginners and students as well as with experienced engineers. The most valuable is motivation to “make things to fly”.
Please send your application with your contact information electronically.