Employment Screening Specialist
Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions where our offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. We enable our clients to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. Underpinning our success is a highly educated workforce, allowing the Company to continuously innovate upwards on the technology stack to meet evolving digital challenges.
Title: Employment Screening Specialist
Global Employment Screening (GES) - is a set of checks and verifications aimed to support fraud prevention, ensure reliability of candidates and applicants to be employed at Luxoft, and comply with policies set by the company. Employment screening must be performed in accordance with all applicable local laws and regulations.
Screening Specialist is responsible for verification of Candidate's personal data in agreed timelines and in line with applicable policies, maintaining Employment screening results in internal systems and document storage, reports and audits preparation.
1) Cooperate with candidates to obtain required documents
2) Schedule and coordinate pre-employment screening, including:
- Personal data verification of new joiners and relocated staff in agreed timelines and in line with applicable policies;
- Managing inbound/outbound calls for Employment, Education, Reference Verification's;
- Quality assurance and data review of information obtained for verification's;
- Order of specific checks through authorized vetting vendors;
- Monitoring and managing active checks to ensure progression to completion.
- Preparation of reports;
- Consistent communication with candidates to keep them updated on the progress
3) Communicate daily with respective teams/departments regarding pending results, alerts, additional requirements, and delays
4) Work with vendor(s), including:
- Expense approval;
- Regular monitoring that all verifications sent out are followed up on in a timely manner
- Invoices processing
5) Cooperate with clients (vetting findings escalation and approval process)
6) Maintain/update GES results in internal systems and document storage
- responsibility, accuracy
- attentiveness to details, independence at work, ability to learn fast and work in dynamic environment, stress-resistant
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- English - upper intermediate level or higher
Nice to have:
- experience in administrative work
- English: B2 Upper Intermediate