Engineer LED Electronic Systems (Junior)
ZG Lighting SRB d.o.o.
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
- Supervised development of group-wide standardized electronic (HW/SW) systems and modules such as LED light sources and related supply and control modules for lighting applications within an interdisciplinary team, maintenance over lifecycle and the optimization of product and complexity within and across luminaire projects.
- Requirements analysis, definition of product specifications and concept development considering system interfaces, constraints and overall complexity optimization
- Design und simulation with electronic computer aided design (ECAD) tools in cooperation with internal and external development partners.
- Technical project coordination under supervision for the development of electronic modules and systems ensuring costs, deadlines and quality.
- Product quality assurance through systems analysis, test planning, execution and documentation
- Creation of technical product and project documentation
- Product maintenance over life cycle
- 3rd level support and participation in complaints processing
- Understanding and integration into the design concepts of the different and often conflicting requirements and constraints related to product design, target costs, component standardization, platform approach for reusability and design for manufacturing
- Global role: communication with multiple luminaire development sites and different roles of different departments. Understanding other department processes and supporting change management.
- Manage optimum between reduction of complexity and ensuring the required diversity and differentiation of the products.
- Strong supplier dependency in terms of LED performance, reliability and aging.
- Technical University or University of Applied Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Mechatronics or similar
- 0-3 years of experience in product development (hard- and software), preferably in the area of embedded electronics
- Knowledge of electronics, embedded hardware and software integration
- Structured and solution oriented working style
- Experience with ECAD software (circuit simulation, PCB design) is an advantage
- Experience with project coordination is an advantage
- English language