Engineering Product Data Intern
Robert Bosch d.o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
At our plant in Pecinci, we are manufacture and develop wiper systems and wiper blades.
We are looking forward to your application!
- Release product documents, as drawings, bills of materials and material masters for products and parts
- Change, create, maintain and release bills of materials and material masters for production in SAP according to engineering documents
- Release product documents as DRWs, BoMs (Bills of Materials) and MMs (Material Masters) for products and plants
- Formal checkings of documents and change requests
- If needed initiate corrections at responsible ENG/initiator
- Release DRWs and 3D-models in ADM-Systems as TeamCenter and handover to SAP Product Data Management
- Handling of daily tasks in SAP
- Recent Graduate or undergraduate student: Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Technical Science, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Organizational sciences and similar field of study
- Basic Office skills
- Proactive and structured work
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Team player
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- The help of a mentor that will guide you through your own projects
- Experienced colleagues, the international environment will help you grow your knowledge and skills
- Being part of a great engineering team will challenge you personally and professionally
- Paid full-time internship with flexible working hours, so you can be on track with faculty activities
- Access to the latest tools and technology from the market
- Free lunch at the canteen and organized transportation
If you believe this internship is made for you, please send your CV in English using Apply button. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.