Experienced Dispatcher (Trucking Industry)
The BF Prime company is looking out for new members for our dispatch team!
We are seeking an experienced dispatcher to join our growing team in the trucking industry. We are a family-owned US-based transportation and logistics company. As a small company with over 5 years of professional experience in the respective industry and the intention to grow, our dispatch team demands new employers. As a dispatcher, you will be mainly responsible for coordinating and dispatching drivers and equipment to ensure on-time deliveries and pickups, maintaining accurate records of all transactions, and providing excellent customer service to clients and drivers.
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with drivers, customers, and team members. They should be able to resolve issues and provide exceptional customer service to clients and drivers. Any work experience in the industry would be a benefit, but it is not mandatory.
This position demands the candidate to be fluent in English.
- Coordinate and dispatch drivers and equipment to ensure timely delivery and pickup of goods.
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks and schedules, while effectively communicating with drivers, customers, and team members.
- Monitor driver compliance with hours-of-service regulations and company policies.
- Accurately record all transactions and maintain up-to-date information in the transportation management system.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve any issues that may arise during the transportation process.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations, including but not limited to DOT regulations, safety, regulations, and environmental regulations.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in dispatching in the trucking industry.
- Proficient in computer systems and transportation management software, such as ProTransport and DATBOARD.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
If you are a dedicated and experienced dispatcher who is passionate about the trucking industry and providing exceptional customer service, we want to hear from you. Apply now and become a part of our dynamic team!