What we're looking for
We’re looking for an ambitious Finance Intern willing to develop and grow in the e-commerce field.
- Support the finance team (with all aspects: accounting/reporting, treasury, and financial analytics)
- Assist in the process of monthly forecasting, plan-actuals analysis of current performance, forecasting next months
- Help with internal and external reviews and audits
- Analyze financial performance, identify trends, and learn to create actionable recommendations
- Collaborate and work closely with other departments in the company
- Participate in closing monthly, quarterly, and annual accounts
- Check on primary documents, prepare daily banking activity reports
- Assist in preparing financial presentations for meetings with department heads and executives
- Provide assistance in other tasks, as necessary
- A degree in accounting/economics/finance
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in Excel
- Aspiration to learn and grow in finance
At Accel Club, we acquire, scale, and operate e-commerce businesses by integrating them into our platform. Backed by leading investors across both the technology and commerce fields, we have built a team of A-players and created an environment for everyone to be engaged, challenged, and passionate about the work we do. We value result-driven and adventurous professionals ready to gain new experiences, learn non-stop, and think big.