Functional Support Engineer
Global Engineering Technologies
GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 250 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: Functional Support Engineer
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for the technical and functional support and the maintenance of Enterprise softwares used in the Automotive industry.
You will collaborate with client project team members like System/Software engineers and Architects, Test engineers, Project Managers, and other technical or nontechnical members, having a chance to learn from Automotive industry Experts.
- Providing L2 support to Requirement Management application users
- Maintenance and monitoring of Application and License servers
- Identify issues, concerns and escalate them to the superiors
- Quickly resolve issues and minimize impact on end-user productivity and overall organization
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at the same time
- Propose tooling and process improvements and automations
- Maintain and improve user documentation
- Maintain internal knowledge base and how-to documentation
- Working weekly total of five days, including one weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) and during Public Holidays depending on shift schedule
- An advanced level of English language knowledge is a must
- Providing high quality service with the focus on Customer satisfaction
- Curious about new technologies, software, online services
- Notorious for being punctual, in both written and verbal form
- Keen on improving your skills and your surroundings
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- Experience in End-user support
- Experience in IT administration
- Knowledge of JIRA or any other ticketing system knowledge
- Experience in writing scripts (Python or some other popular scripting language)
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.