German Customer Care Specialist
Adecco Outsourcing d.o.o.
Do you speak German? Adecco is offering you an opportunity to work fully remote for the biggest international companies in Europe such as Netflix and other high technology innovative companies worldwide, automotive, mobile technologies etc...
We are looking for an enthusiastic & communicative German Customer Care Specialists to join a dynamic team & represent one of the biggest companies!
If you have ever dreamed of living and working either from your own home or from some seaside place in Greece, this opportunity can lead you to it.
If you are ready for your next adventure, please read further info below!
- Manage incoming calls and customer service inquiries by telephone and email
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Fluent German language (minimum B2, preferably at C1, C2 level)
- Conversational English language skills (B1, B2 or higher)
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to respond to different types of characters
- Agile and adaptive personality contributing to a positive team spirit
- Ability to use smart phones, internet applications and MS Office
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Extra productivity bonuses
- Remote work option all over Serbia
- Possibility of temporary or permanent relocation and work from Greece
- First class ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- Multicultural and modern working environment
One click is leading you to the first step of recruitment process for this exciting opportunity.
Please follow the ad link, send us your CV and we will get back to you.
Through an excellent candidate journey we will hopefully get to you to the happy hiring moment with Adecco.