German Speaking Customer Service Advisor - Relocate to Greece
At Webhelp, we make business more human - because we truly believe when you focus on the person first, everything suddenly comes alive.
We all bring our unique touch to creating unforgettable experiences, and thrive on making a difference for the world's most exciting brands. We strive to enjoy every day, and make sure our people feel supported,
We are both multicultural and familiar, innovative and culturally focused, we are many and we are one (team). You are maybe looking for your first job, or a change in your path or a company to develop a great career. You can be in search of forever or just a while, whatever your drive, we have a place for you, and we will help you develop your knowledge and skills to make you excel at your goals. Find new colleagues and lifelong friends in our community of passionate game-changers. Find what you are looking for at Webhelp!
Why join us Are you passionate about delivering a unique customer experience and have a natural drive to help people? Then join our fun-loving, multicultural team of #GameChangers at Webhelp Greece and use your communications skills in German. We are bringing Customer Advisors on board for our clients.
You will learn fascinating insights into the hospitality industry while building a long-term career and developing your skills. No two days will be the same as you’ll provide valuable and memorable experiences to a wide range of customers.
What you’ll be doing at Webhelp
- Manage inbound calls, emails, or live chats
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team targets and call handling quotas
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Fluent in German
- Good level of English
- Strong focus on customer needs and understanding of how customers can behave
- Strong communication, problem-solving and active listening skills
- Strong written skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and thrive in a fast-paced and target-driven environment
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Indefinite contract
- Competitive remuneration package (14 Salaries)
- 10% Monthly Performance Bonus
- Daily 3-Euro/Working day meal voucher in Mastercard
- Opportunities for international Career through Webhelp International Mobility program
- A challenging working environment
- Employee events
- Private health insurance + Dental Care
- Free gym and other well-being activities
- Enjoy with your co-workers your lunch break at our new Restaurant