Graphic Designer / UX Producer
Cyrillic Software is a US based IT Consulting company offering positions in Serbia and in the US for quality, motivated individuals interested in working on a talented team with quality industry leading clients.
This is a work from home and remote position, but opportunities to work abroad in the US are also available.
The primary goal of the Graphic Designer / UX Producer role is to provide clear direction for developers in terms of overall product feature operation and specifically to guide, design, and articulate user experience down to the wireframe level to ensure that functionally and visually the software meets the strategic business goals of the product management roadmap.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Product Manager and Subject Matter Experts to understand product and marketing requirements
- Produce user flows, information architecture, wireframes, and interactive prototypes suitable for the Web and across platforms (desktop, tablet and mobile)
- Create visual designs that mesh with existing interfaces, but also move toward a more modern appearance and satisfying customer experience
- Consider corporate brand and identity whilst producing visual design
- Translate design needs to development team and collaborate towards a complete solution
- Produce extensible, component based design system using industry standard tools and practices, incorporating existing design systems where appropriate
- Produce, or source, original graphic content, icons and imagery to compliment visual design
We are offering:
- Top Salary offers and willingness to beat existing or competitive offers
- Working on an international team with Quality individuals and team members
- Flexibility and remote work
- Huge potential of future growth, as well as potentially working in the US