Invenda Solutions d.o.o.
If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you are in the right place. We are looking for a Hardware Engineer to the Hardware team, who will manage all inventory activities, import and export of goods related to HW requirements, and support the team in mechanical and electrical assembly tasks. The ideal candidate has experience in similar role(s) within production companies, including ERP systems, procurement and logistics, advanced English speaking skills.
Want to work in a flat structured organization where people are at the core of everything? Then look how you can join our team.
Invenda is one of the world’s fastest growing tech companies in the automated retail space. We revolutionize this industry with intelligence (AI), innovation, and automation.
We are a group of innovators and entrepreneurs on a mission to propel automated retail into the future. We started as a software company and have developed since then the most advanced ecosystem for the automated retail industry, including hardware, software, digital out-of-home advertising, data and payment services. Our digital vending machines and our other connected retail systems are live in 15 different countries and our clients include some the world’s largest food & drink brands as well as leading vending operators and retailers. Founded in 2017 with our head office in Alpnach (Obwalden) in Switzerland, our company has strong investor backing and a growing presence across EMEA and North America. To see more about our company and our products, check our website: www.invendagroup.com
- 1 - 3 years of working experience in similar positions
- Bachelor's degree related to mechanical / electrical engineering
- Proficient in basic mechanical skills (assembly, drilling, etc)
- Proficient in basic electrical skills such as wire harness assembly and components connection
- Work experience in Pantheon or other ERP systems
- Mandatory knowledge of export and import logistics and procurement
- Full professional proficiency in English
About the job:
- Leading all activities regarding inventory stock taking
- Taking responsibility for all import and export tasks of hardware related components
- Ownership of procurement of components required for the HW department
- Supporting mechanical and electrical assembly tasks when needed
What's in it for you:
- International team willing to try-fail-and-learn
- Be part of the decision-making process
- Responsibility to manage your work, priorities, and customers
- Soft skills training like Communication & Feedback, Presentation technique, Leadership skills that enable you to take your professional and personal skillset to the next level
- Personal Development and Career plan under the mentorship of your Senior colleagues
- Private health insurance that includes 3000 euros worth annually
- 25 vacation days from your 1st day with us
- Flexibility to start your workday from anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 as we trust you with your time
- Paid sports activities as we care about our physical and mental health
- Fresh seasonal fruits and refreshment daily to keep you energized and hydrated throughout the day
- Team-building gatherings, travelling and parties