HR Generalist - Intern
SR Technics Services d.o.o.
Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade.
HR Generalist - Intern
As a HR Generalist - Intern you will provide support to all human resources activities for STRADE worldwide in alignment with the HR Manager. You will be responsible for administering and managing HR databases and systems, preparation of reports, project updates and drafts for various documents. This position includes active involvement in the full Hire-to-Retire process (recruitment, on/off boarding, employment administration, employee engagement, performance management, learning and development, training administration).
- Maintain archive with HR files and ensure it is up to date.
- Contribute to the creation of HR process landscape by mapping processes for Hire-to-Retire cycle.
- Update the status of HR project trackers and provide timely reminders.
- Research HR topics and provide an overview of solutions and ideas.
- Collect data for HR reports and provide analysis in order to support data driven decision making.
- Tracking due dates and initiation of appropriate actions in domain of HR administration (contract extensions, expiry of probation period, etc).
- Manage recruitment administration and support with interviewing.
- Accuracy of HR data in relevant databases, systems and reports.
- Bachelor or Master degree graduate in the fields of HR management, Psychology or Business looking to start a career in HR.
- Good knowledge of HR concepts and methods.
- Some previous experience in HR operations is a plus.
- Experience in using HR systems and applications is a plus.
- Can-do attitude and readiness to tackle challenges.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues worldwide.
- Ability to perform data analysis and prepare reports.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Fluent in English.
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company.
- Competitive employment conditions.
- Opportunity for professional and personal development.
- Joining the team where company values are at the core of what we do – check out our website and LinkedIn page to find out.
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
STRADE is SR Technics’ dedicated component services brand, created in 2021 to serve the aviation community. As an independent unit and intrapreneurship venture, we manage a multi-million rotable asset base through 24/7 worldwide support to airlines, MROs, and trade partners. We are committed to quality, speed, excellence in customer service, and a presence close to our customers. For more information on STRADE, please visit www.strade.aero. Ref: UT/9017