DIBS42 is looking for new team members!
Office Location: Serbia – Novi Sad
Who are we?
DIBS42 stands for Digital Integrated Building Solutions and 42 is the number that stands as the answer to everything, just google it. Located in two countries - the Netherlands and Serbia - we combine the best of both worlds into a group of enthusiastic BIM nerds, with specializations in construction and building-related electrical and electrical systems, where we focus on people, process, data, and organization. We want to realize complex issues in a simple and understandable way and make the world a bit more beautiful, by making a positive contribution to the environment, animals, human welfare, and the next generation. We take this into account with every choice we make. We aim to be the best data-driven, sustainable, self-learning, virtual builder in Europe within 5 years. Do you want to help us? Come and work at DIBS42!
- Formal education related to social sciences or economics (Graduates or currently 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year students)
- Very good organizational and communicational skills, being a true team player who is flexible and eager to learn
- Open-mindedness and soft skills are a big plus
- Passion to succeed, proactive approach, and super positive spirit
- Fluency in English language (written/verbal communication skills); and possible enthusiasm for learning Dutch in the future
- Ability to adapt to new software and proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 (Teams, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Being curious about the latest techniques and easily bored if you do the same for too long
A power UP:
- A positive “can do” attitude with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas and see them through to completion!
What you will be working on:
- Providing support to the HR Team in daily activities
- Managing administrative tasks and personnel evidence
- Maintaining complete confidentiality as this position will have access to sensitive information
- Updating employees’ database and time attendance
- Assisting in employer branding activities and talent attraction campaigns
- Supporting strategic HR projects
- Assisting in consolidating and categorizing HR-related documents, maintaining physical employee records
Why work with us?
- 6 months paid internship and possibility of employment after graduation
- Open communication
- Possibility to gain practical knowledge while working in our diverse team
- Practice skills such as leadership, communication, flexibility
- Organized transportation
- Company benefits - Fitpass premium / Financed gym & fitness
If you believe in what we believe in and are willing to learn, work, and grow, apply for this position by forwarding us your up-to-date CV and motivational letter in English!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*By sending us your CV you also give us the right to collect and process your data, as part of our candidate registration process.