Incident Response Administrator
Ellis Enterprises East d.o.o.
Over 150 years ago, Dr. John Ellis developed a petroleum-based lubricant for steam engines, and ever since, Valvoline has worked to repeatedly innovate and bring only the highest quality motor oils, lubricants and cleaners to market. We are building the world’s leading engine and automotive maintenance business and our vow is to bring “Hands On Expertise” for the benefit of our customers every day, moving the business forward with speed and excellence.
In support of the Valvoline Global organization, we are hiring: Incident Response Administrator
Purpose of the role
The Incident Response Administrator is responsible for ensuring that the organization's network and systems are secure and protected against potential cyber threats. The primary responsibilities of this role are to work closely with the incident response team to investigate potential security incidents, identify and mitigate security risks, and escalate incidents as needed. The Incident Response Administrator will be responsible for creating incident reports and maintaining documentation related to security incidents. Additionally, this role will be expected to stay current with the latest security threats and attack techniques and participate in security-related projects and initiatives.
- Assist the incident response team with the detection, analysis, and response to security incidents
- Investigate potential security incidents and escalate as necessary
- Work with other members of the security team to contain and remediate security incidents
- Document incidents and the actions taken to address them
- Stay current with the latest security threats and attack techniques
- Bachelor's degree in IT, engineering, business, management or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum one year of technology experience, including troubleshooting and performing root cause analysis of complex IT solutions, required
- Minimum of one year of experience in security incident management processes and tools, preferred
- Any of CISSP, CISM, CEH, Security+, Network+, CCNA, CCNP, CCNE, SANS preferred
- Basic understanding of incident response methodologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and grow in the field of information security
If you convinced that you match the profile, please apply now, and send us your resume and motivation letter.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
We aim to give our candidates the best experience possible. This means we will only get in touch if you have been shortlisted for the role.