Intern in HR Department
BizLink Technology SRB d.o.o.
BizLink Technology Internship Program offers students and recent graduates from diverse academic backgrounds the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with BizLink through internship opportunities.
Interns get experiential learning opportunities in the real life working environment that will support their professional and personal development.
Our Internship Program offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical work experience via paid internship.
BizLink Technology SRB is looking for an
Intern in HR Department
Scope of tasks and objectives
Under the supervision of HR Manager with the support of the other staff of the team, the intern will have the following tasks:
- Provide support to the recruiter by conducting administrative and operational tasks related to database maintenance, interview organization (scheduling and follow up with candidates, recruiter and people managers) and similar.
- Take part in candidate sourcing and employer branding activities
- Take active participation in conducting activities related to employee education and development programs and carry out administrative tasks related to these areas
- Collect data, prepare reports and presentations
- Take part in ongoing HR projects and activities, as needed
Technical details on internship:
- Duration: 6 months maximum; a full-time internship (8hrs a day, 5 days a week)
- Engagement hours: 08:00 - 16:00
- Location: Production facility in Prokuplje
- Planned start date: mid May 2023, i.e. upon completion of selection process
- Expenses we cover: monthly remuneration, monthly public transport ticket
Your profile could be a good fit if it meets the following requirements:
- Final year at university or have graduated within the last two years in humanities or similar fields;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with different teams and individuals;
- Not easily bored by administrative tasks;
- Self-driven, organized and proactive;
- Good organizational skills and time management;
- Have strong motivation to be involved in this internship program;
- Have a good command of and a good knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of G-Suite (Google Sheets, Docs, Forms, Slides);
- Engagement in extracurricular activities and/or volunteering work would be perceived as an advantage
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BizLink, founded in 1996, is headquartered in Silicon Valley, USA. Our very first products were IT industry power cord sets. By developing reliable interconnect solutions for diversified customers, BizLink established itself as a trusted supplier. Since then, BizLink has become more diverse by providing essential components, harnesses and cables to industries such as IT and CE, Motor Vehicle, Electrical Appliances, Medical Equipment, Industrial, Optical Fiber Communications, and Solar. Our mission is to make interconnection easier and to become the leading global interconnect solution provider.