Intern in Indirect Tax
PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting d.o.o.
We are always in search of great talents! A career in our Indirect Tax team will provide you with an opportunity to support clients to meet and manage their tax obligations and sustain proper tax position while complementing their business and operational goals and see if this is a career for you.
We are looking for
Interns in Indirect Tax
We are offering:
- Professional and technical growth and opportunity to learn
- Working closely with leading industry experts
- Working with big market players in various industries (production, retail, energy, real estate, IT, etc.)
- Friendly work environment
- Paid internship leading to the possible employment
- Conducting research on relevant indirect tax technical matters (VAT, customs, excise duties, e invoicing, fiscalisation, etc.) and data on the markets and clients
- Taking part in tax compliance projects related to the assessment of VAT, excise duties and customs duties
- Reviewing documents and data received from clients with the aim to understand their request and finding solutions in line with the relevant legislation
- Analysing tax position of the clients through review of tax documentation and data
- Gaining initial insight on international tax law principles and rules and how they are applied in practice
- Participating in internal meetings and discussions regarding client’s tax affairs and analysing relevant tax treatment
- Recent graduate of Economics, Law or a related field, or a student who has already finished listening to all classes and has few exams left
- Fluency in English and Serbian languages
- Computer literacy, especially in MS Office
- Analytical mindset
- Openness to new technologies
- Good communication skills
*No prior work experience is required
We are for all. Through our strategy, we are focused on fostering a culture of belonging and equity where a diverse community of solvers can thrive and feel like they truly belong.
If you want to grow professionally in an outstanding business environment, please apply online.