International Sales / business development (2)
- Use the instruction of the top management, to develop new leads and maintain customers abroad, follow the sales objectives.
- advance use of google search
- advance use of linkedin search
- advanced use of facebook search
- Use linkedin to develop potential agent/partners who will bring us clients, following our potential agent table.
- Input new potential clients in mailchimp (massive campaign) base & campaign design
- Research exhibitions participants in past in order to get new potential clients within beverage industry
- Offer preparation for client
- Preparing additional promotional material on different language (optional)
Working time 8 hours per week.
Free weeks possible, but need to plan in advance.
We provide you:
- 2% commission on sales done from new leads find by intern (contracts value range (standard contract value range 50,000 USD - 2,000,000 USD)
- Free on line training related to international business development in B2B sector, training on advanced use of linkedin, google search, mailchimp campaign, negotiation etc. (for more information we will provide previous internship reviews)
- Certificate from company at the end of internship
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Good second language (French or Spanish) is plus / at least written – A2/B1 level
- Good communication and negotiation skills/business logic with clients.
- Good planer and responsible person – will be able to follow work 6-8 hours per week on agreed schedule.
- Good organizational skills, positive, thinking confident, independent and team spirit.
- Productive, able to meet KPI’s per hour
- Prefer third or fourth year of faculty related to business development and economy.
Please send your resume in English, and indicate the position in email. Cover letter is highly recommended.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 4 months standard time; + 2 months optional
Izvor: CzRK Beograd