Technical Business Analyst Intern
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
As an Intern with FIS, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects and work alongside team mentor, who will work with you in order to help you to develop and improve your skills on daily basis. This is a full time (40hrs/week) paid internship.
We are looking for recent graduates or students in their final year of study to work and gain practical knowledge during internship. Candidates will get an opportunity for a full-time employment after six-moths internship program (based on their completion of studies and internship performance).
We are looking for interns who will join our team as Technical Business Analyst Intern.
What you will be doing:
- You will be placed on the real-world products and projects from the very start of your internship
- There will be no meaningless projects, which allows you to get the great exposure and experience from the projects you are placed on
- Along with your mentor, you will be able to explore, fix and implement solutions that your team-members are also working on
- You will also have an opportunity to work with various types of modern technology and learn about them
- You will help define and maintain business processes for different FIS solutions
- You will help create data integrations between internal and external products
What you bring:
- University graduate or in final year of studies with 3 or less exams left before graduation in Economics, Organizational science, Computer science or related fields
- Interest and some knowledge in financial instruments and capital markets
- Good communications skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Written and spoken English is required
- SQL is a plus
- Understanding of programming/scripting is a plus
What we offer you:
- Six months paid internship
- Team mentor to coach you and work with you on complex company products
- Work with some of the best experts in fintech industry
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Company benefits - 13 days of vacation, flexible working hours, Fitpass etc.
- Opportunity to grow and develop in financial services and technology
* Selection process will start on August 17th.