Touch Support, Inc.
Touch Support is a multinational Business Process Optimization company based in the United States. Since 2003, we have grown to over 250 employees and expanded to several offices in Europe. In Serbia, we are present under Server Support d.o.o. as our international brand. We are rapidly growing our Accounting team to work with our clients. We are looking for several individuals who want to start or excel in their careers in finance and strive in a dynamic and multicultural environment like ours.
Since the pandemic, we’ve learned that our staff prefers working from the comfort of their homes, so we almost entirely switched to remote work. This position is also a work-from-home position, but we provide all the necessary equipment and have long experience and success with training and onboarding new team members online.
For that reason, we are accepting applications from anywhere in Serbia!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and submit all billing and invoicing
- Input accounting data into the accounting system
- Prepare and reconcile bank deposits, reconciling cash
- Record AP and AR transactions and cash posting
- Maintain precise records of all incoming payments
- Verify the validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information
- Research, negotiate and reconcile chargeback and third-party claims
- Review and entry of financial documentation such as invoices, bills, accounts payables and accounts receivable
- Review of bank and credit card transactions
- Processing business expenses
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Liaising with customers and vendors as and when required
- Close invoices (payments and other closure methods)
- Perform additional job-related tasks assigned by the employer
You are a great candidate for this position if you:
- Are proficient and confident with the English language
- Have basic computer skills and are capable of comprehending new software easily
- Have an eye for detail and are thorough in the review of documentation
- Are highly organized, can prioritize tasks, and can multitask
- Can work well as a member of a team, but also individually without supervision
- Can follow instructions and meet deadlines as defined by senior colleagues, supervisors, and management
- Ability to work US working hours (local afternoon hours)
Please submit your application in the English language. Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.