Junior Android Developer
What will you do?
- Design and build applications for the Android platform;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Interface with data sources such as REST API's;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Actively keeps current on industry trends, actively improves, and acquires new skills.
What skills do you need?
- Knowledge of the Kotlin is mandatory;
- Highly collaborative, a fast learner and willing to work wherever you’re needed on the team;
- Demonstrated experience with software engineering fundamentals including object-oriented design, data structures, dependency injection, testable code, and algorithms;
- Knowledge of remote data via REST and JSON;
- Willingness to learn accessibility design best practices;
- Eagerness to learn the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Able to effectively communicate technical issues in a manner all can understand;
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git:
- Familiarity with continuous integration;
- 1+ year of Android development experience would be considered as a plus.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary package;
- Private health insurance;
- Hybrid workplace;
- Great coworkers;
- Interesting projects;
- Working with globally recognized brands.