Junior Business Intelligence Developer
Global Engineering Technologies
GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
GET is people. And we are one big family.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: Junior Business Intelligence Developer
We are expanding our business and searching for talented and motivated people to join our Business Intelligence (BI) team. Our ideal candidate is a hard-working and well-organized person with or without experience in BI development, willing to learn and grow with us. You should have genuine interest in BI development and understanding of BI concepts, tools and technologies.
If you join us, you will be responsible for design, development and maintenance of complete BI solutions. You will create data pipelines, data models and visualizations which are supporting business processes and decision making.
A successful candidate should be able to understand the software architecture of various BI applications that are being developed and supported, and the underlying server architecture providing default capabilities in this domain.
As a member of our young and motivated team you will have the chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn more about new technologies and progress rapidly.
- University Degree of job-related faculties or equivalent work experience (preferably FON, ETF, MATF, RAF, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of SQL and databases structure (mandatory)
- Understanding of Business Intelligence (BI) concepts, including visualizations development (e.g. scorecards, reports & dashboards, etc.)
- Understanding of backend ETL for data extraction & building data model, including scripting and data source integration
- Understanding of Data Warehouse concept and architecture
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Flexible attitude, strongly committed to quality
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Curious and eager to learn new technologies and trends
- “Out of the box” and critical thinking
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- Previous work experience in Business Intelligence (BI) domain
- Hands-on experience with Power BI, MS SSRS, MS SSIS, QlikView, Qlik Sense, Cognos, Talend or tools
- Good knowledge of any of the following languages: Python, R, C#, Java
- Experience in an international team and communication with international customers, will be considered as a plus
- German language familiarity
- Familiarity with logistics and/or banking processes
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
- German language lessons
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.