Junior Editor - English
Balkan Research Limited
The Search Group (Global) Limited is looking for a JUNIOR EDITOR to join our growing team in Belgrade
At the entry level of a Junior Editor, you will be in charge of writing, reviewing, editing, and formatting reports compiled by The Search Group. You need to have an analytical mindset and be able to examine and evaluate information in a report as well as pose questions to analysts and researchers should any details be missing or inaccurate.
If you are a person of integrity and detailed oriented, your work can help our clients gain a deep understanding of their subjects of interest and the business environment. Your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure that reports have no grammatical errors, are written using excellent English business terminology, and are delivered in a timely manner
- To ensure consistency of information and quality of writing meets TSG standards, and that all scope requirements are covered in the report
- Effectively communicate with all members of the Editorial team, as well as members of the Research and Client management teams
Qualifications and skills
- Native or near native fluency (level C2) in English, with excellent writing skills (this is mandatory and candidates who do not possess such skills will not be considered)
- Fluency in English language is mandatory
- Extremely strong writing skills, with a particular focus on being able to summarize information quickly, concisely, and correctly
- Detail-oriented and well-organized with an analytical mindset
- Have a positive attitude and proactive approach to work
- Previous work experience is welcome but not mandatory
About the firm
The Search Group (TSG) is a risk management and research consultancy with a decade-long presence in Belgrade and Hong Kong. We are recognized as a trusted partner for industry leading companies.
We help our clients identify and mitigate a variety of risks by providing them with reliable and well-sourced business intelligence, due diligence, risk management consultancy and investigations.
If you are up for a challenge and want to be part of a growing international company, please send your CV and motivational letter in English electronically.