Junior Full Stack Developer
Engineering Software Lab d.o.o.
Engineering Software Lab is a member of Engineering Group, one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world. With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations (in Italy, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Argentina, Brazil and the USA), the Engineering Group designs, develops and manages innovative solutions for the business areas where digitalization is having the biggest impact, including Digital Finance, Smart Government & E-Health, Augmented City, Digital Industry, Smart Energy & Utilities, Digital Media & Communication.
Engineering Software Lab currently has more than 230 employees divided into 2 business units: Custom Software Development unit which gathers developers and specialists who work in the fields of consulting, project management, development of information systems; and Engineering Enterprise Solutions unit which provides SAP technical and consultancy support, as well SAP development.
JUNIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Preferably Bachelor's degree or Post graduate master’s degree in engineering or IT science
- Mandatory Technical Skills: Hibernate, Spring, Angular JS/Angular, GWT
- Good knowledge of English language, written and spoken
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Great colleagues, open informal and fun atmosphere
- A chance to be part of a highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Hybrid model of work. Employees can choose whether they will work from the office or from home
- Private health insurance
- Team buildings, conferences, and events
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Good Luck!