Junior Java Developer
We are looking for a Junior Java Developer with first steps in backend development who will join our team in Niš. Our team is very passionate when it comes to solving the most complex challenges presented by market and clients and delivering products and/or services of the best quality. As a Junior Java Software Developer, you will be joining a team that can mentor you and support your further growth.
Your Skills Are:
- Java basics
- SQL databases
- Some experience with source control tools such as Git, Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab
Nice to have:
- Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate, Java EE
- Any JS framework
- SCSS, SASS
- Unit and E2E tests
You Are a Developer Who:
- Is interested in and loves a clean code
- Is a problem solver and it is your biggest strength
- Is motivated to explore, learn and implement cutting edge technologies
- Has excellent verbal and writing knowledge in English
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- A dynamic and modern working environment
- A growing company which will enable you to leave your mark in the creation of an organizational culture
- Other challenging international projects
- The opportunity to work with new technologies
If you want to be part of an international team who will deliver a high-impact project with excellent experts to build the most advanced solutions in the field of Java software development, send us your resume.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Miticon, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Miticon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.