Junior Machine Learning Engineer
Incode Advanced Technologies d.o.o.
We are a leading digital identity company that believes in a future where customers can perform any transaction without friction. We enable banks, fintech, retailers, marketplaces, healthcare systems, government agencies, and many others to provide more secure and delightful experiences to their customers.
Through our flagship suite, Incode Omni, we offer an end-to-end omnichannel identity platform that helps businesses address all of their identity needs, from digital onboarding and know-your-customer (KYC) to omnichannel authentication and more.
We’re in the process of rapidly scaling our global but close-knit team and we’re looking for leaders who are curious, driven and excited by ownership!
Incode is seeking talented Junior Machine learning engineers to join our identity documents processing team.
We are building world-class solutions for identity document analysis (quality estimation, ocr-based content extraction, fraud detection, etc.).
You will help to design and build new machine learning components using state-of-the-art methods and algorithms.
You will be working with an experienced, hard-working, and open-minded team of great engineers.
We are looking for curious, driven, and hard-working candidates who want to be part of a culture of innovation and creativity that will revolutionize the digital identity area.
- Take part in the development of innovative CV solutions for challenging business problems that are fundamental for Incode
- Analyze data used for training and testing
- Write scripts to automate data collection and model testing processes
- Train CV models and analyze their performance and limitations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Solid knowledge of Python, PEP8, and ability to estimate code complexity
- Solid knowledge of ML, statistics
- Solid knowledge of deep learning basics and major CV tasks and approaches
- Knowledge of Pytorch (preferable) or Tensorflow
- Knowledge of Linux, bash
- Knowledge of Git
- Some relevant experience (can be a part of an academic program but should contain your non-trivial impact).
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Knowledge of SQL
- Production experience in CV projects
- Experience with using experiment tracking systems
Benefits & Perks
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive salary
- Travel – yearly sprints when safe to do so
- Benefit allowance for health insurance
- Open vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Learn the basics of a new language from your colleagues. We’re a very small yet multi-cultural team so you can choose from Spanish, Hebrew, Russian, Hindi, Norwegian, Serbian, or Romanian)
- Working as part of a global business with a diverse team
- Opportunity to grow from the ground up with an early-stage start-up with sound funding
Working closely with passionate and supportive team members
Values matter! We share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in:
- Customer-centric and impactful products
- Working as part of a bright, passionate, and diverse team
- Bias for action