Junior Quality and Regulatory Coordinator
We are looking for a Junior Quality and Regulatory Coordinator to join our Quality team based in Belgrade, Serbia.
Barentz is a leading global life science and specialty performance ingredients distributor. The company sources branded specialty ingredients from leading manufacturers worldwide and its ingredient experts provide value-added technical support which includes pre-mixing, blending, ingredient formulation, and ingredient testing from its state-of-the-art, customized formulation centers, and application laboratories in EMEA, Americas, and Asia-Pacific.
Established in 1953, Barentz has operations in more than 70 countries with a strong presence in Europe and North America and a rapidly growing network in Latin America and Asia-Pacific. With a turnover of €2.5 billion, the company employs over 2,500 people worldwide and serves more than 25,000 customers. For more information, visit: www.barentz.com
About this role
Purpose of Job
Providing support in processes and teams associated with Quality and Regulatory Management for the Pharma Division EMEA.
Key areas of responsibility
Handle customer requests regarding quality & regulatory enquiries.
Advise & support staff internally with quality & regulatory matters.
Division specific quality and regulatory management systems.
- Handle customer requests regarding quality, technical & regulatory enquiries
- Assist in managing the library of quality, technical & regulatory statements, and documents on Barentz Web
- Handle customer questionnaires based on established service levels.
- Advise & support staff internally with quality, technical & regulatory matters.
- Provide support in other projects and activities related to the development and maintenance of division specific quality management systems.
- Communication of changes notified by suppliers to customers.
Corporate ISO certified Quality Management System (QMS)
- Register non-conformances and observations raised and report on overdue items as well as managing their conversion into preventive actions.
- Liaise with Barentz Sales Managers, Sales Support, Customer Service and Supply Chain to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Provide support with managing enquiries relating to Supplier documentation from Barentz, Sales Managers, Sales Support, Customer Service and Supply Chain
- Upload new and revised product documentation such as specifications and safety data sheets onto BarentzWeb.
- Assist in managing the liaison between Barentz and their Suppliers to address customer questionnaires and quality, technical & regulatory enquiries.
- Provide guidance to the divisions on customer’s quality expectations and assist in development of the delivery strategy.
- Provide support in other projects and activities related to the development and maintenance of a Corporate ISO based Quality Management System (QMS)
Complaint management & reporting
- Provide support in drawing up complaint reports.
- Provide support in setting up preventive actions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level.
- Requires broad knowledge of operational procedures and tools obtained through work experience and may require vocational or technical education.
- Candidates without experience can also apply.
- Works under limited supervision for routine situations.
- Problems typically are not routine and require analysis to understand.
- Provides assistance and training to other employees.
Key behavioural criteria
- Team Player
- Hands on mentality
- Eye for detail
- Good organisational skills
- Quality Director
- Quality Manager
- Sales department
- Division managers
- Supply chain department
- Finance department
- Principal managers
- Data management
Barentz is a fast-growing organization with an open culture and short lines of communication. We offer you the freedom and opportunity to operate independently within the set objectives and frameworks. Barentz is looking for employees who are creative, independent, and energetic and like to take on challenges. You like to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment, which requires a high degree of flexibility? Then look no further.
- An inspiring multinational company in a fast-growing and innovative business
- Flexible and encouraging working environment
If you feel excited reading the above and want to join our journey, please send your resume in English, by using the below apply button. Any questions regarding this position, please contact us.