Junior Sales Development Representative – Paid Internship
Join Mitto and be beyond!
Eager to go beyond? If so, we’d love to meet you!
We have an opportunity for recent Graduates or those about to Graduate to join us for a 6-month paid internship at Mitto, with possibility of extension or full-time employment!
You will learn more about the SaaS industry, and communication channels through our Cloud-Communications-Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS). Don’t know what that is? Don’t worry, we’ll teach you!
We were launched in Switzerland in 2013 with SMS and quickly blossomed beyond to include voice, chatbots, all major chat apps, and CRM/marketing platform integrations. We also developed pre-built tools for bulk campaigns and conversational support chats. We’re riding a wave into the future, and you can join!
Junior Sales Development Representative – Paid Internship (3-6 months)
How you’ll go beyond:
Market Research and Data Collection
- Researching and gathering information about assigned target markets, companies, contacts
- Evaluating gathered information to identify key decision makers within target accounts by vertical & region
- Leveraging LinkedIn, Salesforce, and other research tools to deliver accurate data to the Sales team
- Participating in the development of research assignments, constantly following market trends, news
- Sharing best practices with the team, participating in the creation of relevant content material
- Preparing, organizing, and importing good quality data into Salesforce
- Maintaining and updating internal Salesforce database (leads, contacts, accounts, etc.)
- Generating new target accounts and leads suitable for Mitto’s product portfolio
What you bring to the table:
- You are a recent graduate or on your final year of studies (degree in business, economics, marketing, social/political sciences, linguistics, or any other related field)
- Fluent in English, verbal and written; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- You have strong organizational and computer skills and good knowledge of MS Office
- You are willing to work closely in a team, both from home and from the office
How we’ll go beyond for you:
- The ability to collaborate with talented individuals throughout the world (27 nationalities and counting!)
- Unlimited learning opportunities (Udemy courses, Mitto Academy, Mentorship, Conferences, Lunch & Learns, etc.)
- Access to the latest tools available in the market, to assist you in your research and daily work
Ready to take your career beyond?
Then we’re ready to hear from you. Shoot us a message today.