Junior System Engineer [CDN Operations]
G-Core SEE d.o.o.
G-Core Labs is an international cloud and edge leader in content delivery, public cloud, hosting, and security solutions for any business headquartered in Luxembourg, whose global infrastructure is included in the Guinness Book of Records.
G-Core Labs provides a wide range of services for customers of all industries that develop their business online. The company's services include a public cloud, managed hosting, content delivery network (CDN), an advanced media platform for professional broadcasts and streaming of any complexity, protection against DDoS attacks of any level, protection against malicious bots, cloud content storage, etc. G-Core Labs built its own global infrastructure on all continents with the best CDN performance in Europe and other locations. The network has 140 points of presence located in more than 110 cities around the world in reliable Tier IV and Tier III data centers.
We are looking for a Junior Systems Engineer to join our team.
What you will do:
- Operate global CDN
- Automate the deployment of new CDN nodes and sites
- Improve monitoring and incident response
- Finding bottlenecks in terms of system and network performance
- Plan capacity and improve resource efficiency
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Readiness to learn fast
- Scripting languages (Bash, Python).
- Experience with Nginx, Puppet, Ansible, ClickHouse, Prometheus, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL
- SRE basics
- CDN experience
- Official employment in an international company with clients in 21 countries
- Wide opportunities for professional and career growth
- Enthusiastic and advanced team
- Competitive official salary
- Challenging international projects