Key Account Manager
Adecco Outsourcing d.o.o.
Rok za prijavu: 07.06.2023.
puno radno vreme
Potrebno je do dve godine radnog iskustva
Klikom na dugme Konkuriši, dalji tok konkurisanja nastavljaš na eksternom sajtu.
On behalf of our client, a manufacturing company, Adecco is looking for motivated and competent candidates for the position of Key Account Manager, location: Paracin.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in sales.
- Excellent project management, communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with CRM & ERP software (preferably SAP).
- Demonstrated ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities, as well as grow and retain existing accounts.
- Strong analytical skills and make data-driven decisions.
- Good command of English language, very good communication skills/active listener (minimum B2 level).
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers, understanding their needs and requirements, and ensuring their satisfaction with our products and services.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, including upselling and cross-selling to existing customers, as well as developing new relationships with potential customers.
- Implement sales strategies to grow the business, manage key customer accounts, and secure order intake.
- Manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders, coordinate resources, and ensure project success.
- Negotiate contracts and pricing with key accounts, ensuring profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and execute account plans, including sales strategies, revenue targets, and action plans to achieve those targets.
- Oversee the new product development process, collaborating with internal stakeholders to develop and launch new products that meet customer needs.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve issues, including customer claims, in an efficient and satisfying way.
- Collaborate with other departments, including production, logistics, and customer service, to ensure timely delivery of products and high-quality customer support.
- Conduct regular business reviews with key accounts, providing insights and recommendations for growth and improvement.
- Prepare and present sales reports, forecasts, and budgets, as well as regular updates on key account performance.
If you are an experienced Key Account Manager we encourage you to apply this exciting opportunity electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed about further steps.