Rok za prijavu: 27.05.2023.
puno radno vreme
Nije potrebno radno iskustvo
We are looking to expand our Belgrade team with:
Skills and Experience Required:
- University degree in Law;
- Excellent spoken and written English, knowledge of other languages would be considered an advantage;
- Outstanding interpersonal communication;
- Ability to judge fast-moving, diverse challenges faced by clients;
- Advanced computer and internet research skills;
- A strong commitment to work and the ability to multitask;
- Proactive team player and supportive colleague.
- Legal research, analyzing and providing legal advice, strategies, and resolving issues according to the client's needs;
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating legal documents in accordance with the client’s needs;
- Working collaboratively with other members of the legal team to prepare and maintain forms, develop processes, manage clients’ projects, etc.;
- A competitive salary;
- A friendly, dynamic, and challenging work environment;
- A business culture that rewards innovative, committed, and performance-driven individuals;
- Possibility to grow within a world-class lawyer’s community;
- Training/certification encouragement & support.
If you believe that you are the ideal candidate for the firm that Chamber & Partners ranks as one of Serbia's leads, please send your CV.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.